Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Sneak Peek at CzechMates Triangles!

Our CzechMates Triangle Beads are now available!  See all of the gorgeous colors HERE.

I'm really excited that we're adding all of the CzechMates 2-Hole System to our website.  I'm such a fan of bead weaving, and the different shapes of these beads offer so many new possibilities.  Be sure to check out our new selection as it goes live over the next couple of days.


One of the shapes I'm having fun experimenting with is the brand new CzechMates Triangle Bead.  It hasn't even been released yet, so I thought I'd give you all a little bit of a teaser and show you what's on my table today.  I've been working on a sort of modified triangle stitch using these unique new beads that I'm simply thrilled with.  The peaks of the triangles give such a dynamic look to the stitch!

These little beauties will be released in February, and wait until you see the colors and finishes - they're drool-worthy!  Keep an eye out for them, and for some new inspirational projects to help you get started with these new beads.

-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Beadaholique

Current Sale at beadaholique

Bookmark and Share