Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Featured Brand of the Month: SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS

As we kick off 2014, our chosen brand of the month for January is SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS. They are known for their gorgeous array of precision cut crystals from Austria. You can tell that we all love these crystals, pendants and findings because we have over 500 projects that use SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS. We just can't get enough. It is a good thing that they are always coming out with new shapes and colors for us to incorporate into our designs. Take a look here at the last few seasons of SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Innovations.


This week is all about color and effects. A great feature on our website is the Shop by Color within the SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS category. We have over 130 colors and effects to choose from. If you are instantly overwhelmed, the Color Carousel is a wonderful tool for finding color combinations. By rotating the main color, the wheel will adjust to give you three harmonious colors, two contrasting colors and one pearl color. I cannot tell you how helpful this is when you want to expand the colors in your design.

Once you have chosen your favorite color of SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS, I recommend using the Bejeweler Pro Tool for applying all your colorful flatback crystal rhinestones. This tool is so versatile, it works for many different sizes of crystals.



Designer Color and Effects Picks


Julie

Being a redhead, I am always drawn to various shades of green and I just love the selection that SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS offers. My favorite green has to be Palace Green Opal. There are not a lot of beads offered in this milky green color, but the ones that are available are gorgeous! To me this green has a vintage feel to it, circa 1940s and I love that! I can also see it worked into Moroccan or Middle Eastern designs.


Megan

I remember one of the first times that I went through and looked at all of the effects available in our SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS category.  I was instantly drawn to Heliotrope.  It's a gorgeous blend of blue, purple, and pink.  I love the rich colors and the subtle shifts when the light hits the surface.  Photos just don't do it justice!


Kat

I recently discovered my love for Crystal Astral Pink. This color has a unique bright pink and orange quality. This is a great color to use when you are looking to the color for direction in your design. I find that with crystal astral pink, the more facets in my chosen crystal the better. It only helps to bring out this beautiful color.




Karlin

I absolutely adore the color Black Diamond. It's the perfect mix of black combined with a little something extra. I love to pair it with findings in silver, as well other SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS beads in Jet. It's cool and a bit edgy, but still sparkly and elegant.



Be sure to check back every week in January for more about our brand of the month: SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Beadaholique

Current Sale at beadaholique

Bookmark and Share