It's true... like many of my cohorts here at Beadaholique, I have caught the fever. The chain maille fever, that is. Here I have a (mercifully) finished Half Persian necklace, and the mangled, tangled beginnings of what I hope will become a lovely Turkish Round piece. I've found chain maille to be both frustrating and rewarding, but apparently the rewards outweigh the frustration because, well, I keep on truckin'.
Julie's Table
Color! When I first saw Swarovski's crystal capri blue bicone beads I just knew I had to use them. For several weeks I left them sitting on my work table, unsure what to do with them. Then yesterday I came across some heliotrope purple cultured coin pearls which give off a purple/blue shimmer naturally. The two ingredients seemed meant to be paired together. Add some lucite flowers and you have one happy beader here.




0 comments:
Post a Comment