Saturday, June 23, 2012

Spotlight Saturday: Briolettes

When I think of summer, I think of sunny days, picnics, flowers, friends, and crafts. Growing up, my mom always had a summer art project planned for me. Perhaps it is because of these childhood experiences that I still associate summer with crafting and making. If you too delight in creating during the summer, here are a few ideas to spark your imagination:

Featured Video: How to Wire Wrap a Briolette 

In this video learn how to wire wrap a briolette so that you can easily incorporate it into your jewelry designs.  

Featured Project: Olive Grove Necklace

This necklace is a show stopper! The vibrant green of the SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS briolettes is accented beautifully by the copper accents and chain. 

Featured Product: Rainbow Moonstone Gemstone Teardrop Briolettes 

I am absolutely in LOVE with these Rainbow Moonstone teardrop briolettes. Their milky white, slightly iridescent and translucent appearance is mesmerizing. I also love that they are all not exactly the same, there is an organic feel to them. They would look fantastic wire wrapped onto a sterling silver form or several of them dangling from a chain.  

- Julie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Beadaholique

Current Sale at beadaholique

Bookmark and Share