We just got a bunch of great new items from Green Girl Studios here at Beadaholique, and I am super excited to work with all these goodies. Today on my table, you'll find a wicked little winged skull toggle clasp and an assortment of Czech glass beads, which I'm using to make a necklace.
Welcome to our blog for beadaholics! We're a fun group of bead stringers and jewelry artists. Feel free to comment on anything you read. Click "Follow" and we'll be sure to notify you as we post new entries! More about us »
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Beading Table Wednesday: 06/06/12
Megan's Table
We just got a bunch of great new items from Green Girl Studios here at Beadaholique, and I am super excited to work with all these goodies. Today on my table, you'll find a wicked little winged skull toggle clasp and an assortment of Czech glass beads, which I'm using to make a necklace.
We just got a bunch of great new items from Green Girl Studios here at Beadaholique, and I am super excited to work with all these goodies. Today on my table, you'll find a wicked little winged skull toggle clasp and an assortment of Czech glass beads, which I'm using to make a necklace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment