When a customer asked about odd-count flat peyote stitch, I knew I needed to tape a video to show how to do this, what I didn't realize was that it would lead to such a fun project! On my table this week are two panels of odd-count flat peyote stitch done in a chevron pattern. I am then going to sew Vintaj filigree panels to each end and hang chains from the base of it. It will be a big, bold, fantastic necklace perfect to pair with a maxi-dress.
Megan's Table
I've been playing with our new bead loom this week! Mostly, I'm experimenting with different ways to finish the woven pieces that come off the loom. I've tried gluing them into bezels, sewing them onto ribbon, and onto ultra suede. Once I've got a few good methods down, I'll be doing a video on different ways to back and finish loom work, so keep an eye out on our Instructional Videos page!




0 comments:
Post a Comment