Kumihimo!! I've been playing with this updated version of an ancient Japanese craft for a little while now, and loving it. After receiving our new pre-measured mixed color rattail packages, I knew I just had to make a few projects and a video. Here I have a bracelet and a necklace that I created on the standard round foam disk, using two different sizes of rattail for a spiral effect. So much fun!
Julie's Table
I absolutely fell in love with some new findings we received in recently (soon to be listed on the Beadaholique website). Featured on my table are two of them: an Art Nouveau swirl toggle clasp in antique silver and multiple matching silver drops. Starting with these elements, I am slowly building my design. The alexandrite frosted glass briolettes look really interesting paired with the silver findings and I am considering adding some bead weaving into the mix. Oh the possibilities!




0 comments:
Post a Comment