Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Julie's New Addition: Baby Finnegan!

Hey friends, you might have noticed that I have been absent from the Beadaholique team for a couple months. I am very excited to share that my leave was for an excellent reason - I had a baby! This is my first kiddo and I must say that I am completely smitten with him. His name is Finnegan Hobbes Bean and just like his momma, he is a red head. He is also a very big boy, he weighed almost 9 1/2 pounds at birth and although he is just 2 months old, he is already in (and almost out of) 6 month clothing.

It's great to be back at Beadaholique and I have a completely new perspective now that I am a mom. It's hard to juggle work, daycare, and mom duties but I am happier then I have ever been. I have also realized that I need to keep up with my personal passions, like beading, to keep my sense of self and have an outlet all my own.

Julie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Beadaholique

Current Sale at beadaholique

Bookmark and Share