Kat
I love this color combo. This is a great example of what peyote looks like when you alternate every row to be a different color. I find this is the easiest when you are starting out; it's very easy to keep track of where you are. Megan showed me how to properly start and tie off the thread as I continue weaving. Megan's such a great teacher! The possibilities for color combinations are endless.
Karlin
This was so much fun! It was my first
time bead weaving and I really enjoyed the process. It was so relaxing. I used some of my favorite
colors (light pink, black and cream) in a striped pattern. This will eventually be a peyote stitch bracelet & I can't wait to see the finished product. I
loved learning this new technique and I can't wait to bead weave some
more.



0 comments:
Post a Comment