Julie's Table
My beading table at Beadaholique actually looks a lot like my beading table at home this week - scattered! I arrived back from Tucson over the weekend and am still sorting through the samples and brochures from the show. Right before Tucson I took a workshop with Jess Italia-Lincoln from Vintaj, it was so much fun and I am still going over all the new products I was able to try out during the class. To add to my messy table, I am getting my beading supplies ready for the big move to the new design space - which is TOMORROW! Whew.. I am tired... but also extremely excited with everything that is happening at Beadaholique!
Megan's Table
Our new space is full of drawers, cabinets, and shelves to keep our tools and supplies tidy. I'm a total organizer, so I'm super excited about this! I've been busy getting our findings whipped into shape and ready for the move, by sorting them into clearly labeled storage trays, and making sure they all had the correct SKUs. I even went through and wrote down the metal content of the findings so we don't have to look them up to see if they're sterling silver or silver plated! It's much easier to use the supplies we have when we can see what's there! I can't wait to get into our new space and put all of our goodies into their new homes!




0 comments:
Post a Comment