THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. CONGRATULATIONS TO JACKIE S. OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON!
If you have yet to try Kumihimo, you are going to be thrilled with this giveaway from our friends at Beadsmith, which has everything you need to get started.
Have you heard about Kumihimo? It is a Japanese braiding technique that allows you to create intricately designed patterns using ribbon and cord. If you already love Kumihimo, this collection will definitely be a welcome addition to your stash. A special thanks to Ronnie at Beadsmith for providing all that you see below!
If you have yet to try Kumihimo, you are going to be thrilled with this giveaway from our friends at Beadsmith, which has everything you need to get started.
Have you heard about Kumihimo? It is a Japanese braiding technique that allows you to create intricately designed patterns using ribbon and cord. If you already love Kumihimo, this collection will definitely be a welcome addition to your stash. A special thanks to Ronnie at Beadsmith for providing all that you see below!
Included in this giveaway:
Kumihimo Instruction Booklet
Kumihimo Braiding Disk
No-Tangle Thread Bobbins
S-Lon Bead Cord Color Mix
Zap Jewelry Gel
3 Kumihimo Metal Findings Sets
2 Kumihimo Braid Color Mixes
Estimated retail price value: over $60.00!
To enter, post a comment to this blog post NOW! Giveaway ends on Friday Dec. 9th at 4pm PST. Winner will be chosen at random.
Remember, only comment per person per giveaway and do not comment anonymously if you want to win! You can comment on as many giveaways as you like, but you can only win 1 Beadaholique giveaway every 2 months. Visit Beadaholique's official 12 Giveaways of Christmas page for even more details. For a complete list of terms and conditions, please click here.
Kumihimo Instruction Booklet
Kumihimo Braiding Disk
No-Tangle Thread Bobbins
S-Lon Bead Cord Color Mix
Zap Jewelry Gel
3 Kumihimo Metal Findings Sets
2 Kumihimo Braid Color Mixes
Estimated retail price value: over $60.00!
To enter, post a comment to this blog post NOW! Giveaway ends on Friday Dec. 9th at 4pm PST. Winner will be chosen at random.
Remember, only comment per person per giveaway and do not comment anonymously if you want to win! You can comment on as many giveaways as you like, but you can only win 1 Beadaholique giveaway every 2 months. Visit Beadaholique's official 12 Giveaways of Christmas page for even more details. For a complete list of terms and conditions, please click here.




5 comments:
I would love to learn this! I've never done it, but really enjoy adding variety to my jewelry-making repertoire!
I'm always looking for interesting new things to try. This is perfect. I would love to try Kumihimo
I'd love to try this!!! Love ur cOntest!!!
This method of braiding has always fascinated me. I would love to win. :) But who wouldn't?
I would love to learn this. All of the projects I have seen were so beautiful. The hardest part for me whenever I try a new project is having everything I need.
Post a Comment