Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Quick Tip Tuesday: The Handy Caliper

Not a day goes by that I don't count my lucky stars to be designing jewelry for a living. I am really and truly in humble awe of my occupation and the perks it brings. One perk that I never take for granted is the fact that I have a warehouse full of incredible beads, findings, tools, and other goodies right at my fingertips. Anything I need and anything I want to explore is right outside my office door. The problem is, I haven't built up quite as much of a collection at my home studio. Case in point: I was working on a beading project at home. I needed to quickly measure something, so I reached for my trusty brass caliper... and came up empty-handed. The realization dawned on me that I don't have one of these essential tools in my own home! For shame! I learned my lesson. Every beader needs one. Period.






I'm getting mine today. Happy measuring!

-Andrea






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Beadaholique

Current Sale at beadaholique

Bookmark and Share